Toledo Clinic Radiology Services
The Toledo Clinic’s Radiology Department is a full service imaging provider and excels in three areas;
price, service, and quality.
- The cost of all imaging modalities is significantly less than that of area hospitals. For example, an MRI of the brain at the Toledo Clinic is currently 63% to 75% less expensive than local hospitals according to newchoicehealth.com as of 03/05/14.
- In an environment of ever increasing out-of-pocket expenses and high deductible health plans, price is a factor. Why pay three times more for your imaging procedure?
- X-rays are performed on a walk-in basis. No appointment is necessary.
- In most instances, appointments for other imaging procedures are available within 1 – 3 days, depending on the precertification requirements of your insurance company.
- In addition to performing tests in a timely manner, the Radiologist’s report is available to your physician within 24 hours and the majority of reports are available the day of your test.
- Workers Compensation and most insurance companies accepted, including Medicaid, Medicare and Paramount.
- The Toledo Clinic offers state-of-the-art imaging systems and is accredited by a number of prestigious professional organizations; something hospitals are not required to have.
- MRI, CT, and Mammography are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- PET/CT and Nuclear Medicine are accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- X-ray is licensed by the Ohio Department of Health.
TOLEDO CLINIC RADIOLOGY FEATURES:
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Nuclear Medicine
For patient convenience, the radiology department at the Toledo Clinic’s main campus at 4235 Secor Road offers full service. Patients can also receive general X-ray at a second location at 4126 North Holland Sylvania Road, Toledo.
To learn more about Toledo Clinic Radiology please contact the Toledo Clinic Radiology Department at 419-479-5935.